In place of breakdown you shall have break-through. We need to encourage each other....
Saturday, August 21, 2010
HAVE A GOOD LIFE
I did not bargain on hearing what’s not being said. There are something’s we can do without in life, and throwing the word “LOVE” around is a crime. How can u tell me you love me and needed me, but yet you don’t want to talk about whatever is wrong with you, I guess you must be tired of me because you just left me hanging. I don’t want to guess if you want me or not, it really isn’t something you have to think hard about. It isn’t your fault though I blame myself for making it so easy for you to talk to me. If you have a reason for acting the way you acted towards me and you are not speaking up, why can’t you just be a man and tell me that I am not good enough for you, but mind you there is someone that will cherish and love me for me. I can tell you that I have had my share of disappointments so this is not new to me: I have been struck by love, I have been stuck by love, I have been partly blinded by love and worst of all I have wasted my time for love, but I have never been a fool for love because I always have to remember that I am royalty and it will take a real man too see that. I believe that LOVE should be full time, overtime, all the time and if no man is man enough to see that then he have to roll as far as he can away from me. I know I can do better, because a candy is no good anymore if all it does is hurt my teeth. I am not afraid to open my eyes to recognize, I have to say that although you might have run your game of sleeping with me, but I am still wise enough to see. It is so sad that you have to read all these in this letter, but I am a firm believer in expressing how I feel through words, so this is my goodbye. I will continue to pray for you just as much as pray for my self…..HAVE A GOOD LIFE!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adetola...i see you are venting, God be with you and take away all your hurts and those who are intending to cause you one. Amen!
ReplyDeleteI was the one that saw royalty but you chose to ignore me. You were my everything and I was your something. The little time we spent together after the daily hustle I cherished wondering why not a second, a minute, an hour, or a lifetime longer. You had my heart I was ready to throw on the Cardhartt and put in the full time, overtime, all the time love that you need; allowing me to appreciate your true essence. I wanted to rub your stomach during that time of the month to comfort you, wanted to bring you chocolate and Coca-Cola when you had that taste for something sweet. But I guess you were stuck by love or at least not stuck on loving me. I think about when I would schedule my morning workout to coincide with your arrival at the station to pick you up as I did not want my "Queen" riding the bus to work or hold the umbrella for you when it rains so you would not get wet. You were my egg Bidemi did you even know that? Did you bother to see? Or were you stuck by love or at least not stuck on loving me?
ReplyDelete