Saturday, August 21, 2010

THE SHOW

Hello everyone please watch me on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIFmnvCFxlA and cast your vote on http://lifezonetv.com/watchvote.html this is the time to break-through all obstacles and your support will be appreciated. You can also join my group on face book type (Break-Through) in the search box. Oh we serve an awesome God.

Things I will be covering on the show will include:
1. Giving back to the community
2. Doing something with yourself
3. Making your self available for your church
4. Having faith (you can do anything)
5. Overcoming your fear
6. Charity and sponsoring
7. Relationship
8. Financial Issues
9. Society impact
10. Fashion

I do not have a set date for the show yet but I will keep you all updated. Life Zone TV Cable airs on Channel 712 on World Cable Network and you can also watch online by streaming live http//www.lifezonetv.com

I intend for my show to be very encouraging and I want people to be able to watch and learn one or two things form it. God is my strength and i have faith that you all will enjoy it.
Stay Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment