In place of breakdown you shall have break-through. We need to encourage each other....
Saturday, August 21, 2010
OVERCOMER
Do you believe that your life has ended because of your current situation? Is there anything in particular that you are going through that makes you feel less to nothing? Do you have negative people around you that constantly put you down with words? Do you have low self esteem? Are you in denial of your Faith? Say to your self these things: I will break through any obstacle that comes my way. I am living evidence of God’s vessel and no weapon fashioned against me will prosper. I will overcome and overshadow my enemies for Christ is my rock and shield. God is in control, so I will forget about my breakdown because it is time for me to break-through. This is my time to shine…. AMEN!!! “This thing I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment