I have had the chance to experience my spiritual gift but never really put it to work. I am in the process of examining my gifts and I have been serving in different roles to see which gift I want to make use of the most. (1 Peter 4:9-10) says to offer hospitality without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering Gods grace in its various forms. At this point I am using the scripture to guide me uniquely, I am asking God to reveal how he want me to use my gifts to accomplish his work in the world. I do believe that I have the God-given special ability to serve and strengthen the body of Christ by sharing the love of Christ with others. I will like to have the ability to communicate God’s message in a special language
No comments:
Post a Comment